Wednesday 10 August 2011

A summer type of smell...

Summer always makes me happy...well mainly for all the lovely cosmetics and fragrances that come out.

But recently I am going for the "Do not buy a perfume because you don't need it as you have waay too many phase". So my summer fragrance at the moment consists of two perfumes.

Cacharel's Scarlett. I absolutely ADORE this perfume, it is soo floral and intoxicating yet not at all strong and sickening. It is definitely my kind of fragrance for summer. I can only describe this as a perfume with hints of white flowers, jasmine and lovely-ness!


L'Occitane's  Fleur Cherie. Which has a refreshing orange blossom smell which I love. Some might say that it is more of the Spring Fragrance but I love it for summer too. The freshness of this perfume really makes me weep, it is almost as if I am transported into a fresh bunch of flowers and are light and loving.


Both are pretty different but floral at the same time.

So there you go my favourite summer fragrances for now.

What are your favourite perfumes for summer? 





No comments:

Post a Comment