Monday 8 August 2011

I have restarted my blog...but for rambling reasons only.

Hello all, I hope that you are well...if you are reading this of course.

About a year ago I started a blog called CHEAPTHRILLS...just for general chit chat/rant/ramble/appreciation purposes but in all honesty I never really got round to doing much on that blog. Instead I started a Tumblr...which was great but I feel like I can't really talk about the things I love on there (i.e. Cosmetics, Perfumes., Fashion, Shoes..etc..etc...) So I have given in and restarted my blog. All slick and new.

The main purpose of this blog is so show off the things I haul, the beauty stuff I love, reviews of things I buy, inspirations for my style etc...etc...

I absolutely HEART cosmetics, perfumes and all things girly and lovely, and I just wanted a place to share them all...and perhaps help out someone if they need ideas for updating their make up collection or things like that. This will be more of a This and That type of blog...so lets hope it goes ok?

So here we are, this is CHEAPTHRILLS. No innuendos necessary I have taken the name from a Hervé song and another song by one of my favourie bands Eagles of Death Metal.

Welcome, and wish me luck on my blogging journey :)

This is me by the way...nothing tooo interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment