Monday 26 September 2011

Another day, another time to haul. :)

Hello all,
I hope you all had an amazing weekend, mine was just too tiring and I had no rest :(

So let's get started, my shopping addiction continues as per usual. On Saturday whilst in Peterborough I managed to get the Red Suede flat pumps that I had on my wishlist for soo long! FINALLY a store that had them in my size. These were £25.00 but I got mine for £15.00 because I had a £10 gift voucher. I loveee these the detailing is lovely and the colour is so vibrant. :D



Today I picked up a few things from the Primark in Luton, my work is in Luton so today I had time to do a bit of bargain shopping. Things include: 2 leggings (one white and one black), some plain black socks, more socks, plain black pumps, 2 rings and a pair of earrings. Everything was priced £4 and under so I am happy with these purchases.



I also managed to find the Sleek Make Up Nude Collection Blush in Suede. £4.30 I couldn't find it in my local Superdrug but they had it here, I lovee this colour its the perfect nude blush and it suits every skintone! I normally don't go for powder blushes but this one was like velvet when I swatched it, so I decided to give it a try.



For my inner Grunge Girl I bought Nirvana's Special 20th Anniversay Deluxe edition of 'Nevermind' from HMV. I already have this album but I owed it to the band to buy the special one. I also picked up some Sony headphones as mine were going a bit crackly, I totally got the blue ones to match the 'Nevermind' cover...honest...


I got this my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 4  Package in the post today, more will be said about this in my detailed post tomorrow. :)




Hope that you are all well. I might need to start putting my September Favourites list together...I have just used too much stuff this month!

Ash xx

1 comment: