Tuesday 13 September 2011

Nails of the day..

So as it is September, in my books it is Autumn already. Today I am sporting Chanel 'Paradoxal' Nail Varnish. Yep. It is so last year. But it is still one of my favourite nail colours for Autumn, I have tried 3 or 4 of the dupes but the Chanel one is definitely the best! Well it better be after all it did cost £17.50!


I didn't do the best of jobs...but oh well. Love the colour nonetheless. Oh and I will also be trying to find and use a better camera wahey! :)

What is your favourite Autumn Nail colour? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmm for autumn I love darker colors, sapphire, black, brown etc

    Love this color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything in the gray/brown/purple category. I also like teal for fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is amazing ! I think I need this.

    ReplyDelete