Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Ramble...

Fridays are normally the ramble day for me... I feel like as it is the end of the week I need a good amount of time to just go on and on about my adventures over the week. :) Fridays are just a relief for me, its nice to have two days of doing nothing and relaxing and this week I have been so busy that I needed a little pick me up.

Hooray for Lush! As per usual my love for Lush continues. I picked up the Flying Fox Shower Gel (100g £4.50) as my friend who works in Lush recommended it to me.

I am in absolute love! This morning's shower was extra lovely as I got to use this. I love the smell and feeling of this showegel. It contains Hungarian, English and Greek Honey. As well as Jasmine, Ylang Ylang oil, Burdock Root, and Jasmine flower. It is so nourishing and softening on the skin, I was pleasantly surprised! The Honey works so well against the skin it feels like the product is just gliding along. I never really thought about the Jasmine and Honey combination but it works so well and the smell lingers on for hours. I am calling this new favourite shower gel it just made my skin so soft and the smell was intoxicating, I feel like I need to buy the solid perfume just to have it on me at all times! I would say to everyone to try this if you haven't already...I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, I have been missing out!

So that was probably my product of the week.
I am still working on my Urban Decay post and it will be up soon...I just need to add in the pictures of the swatches. I am thinking of starting a UD Palette post, dedicated to all the eye palettes I own as I have reached the magical 10!


Also on the Agenda:
~ Vampire Diaries; Season 3 is just amazing, I watched last nights episode this morning whilst getting ready for work...(I am THAT determined) I loved every second of it, definitely one of my favourite episodes.
~ MUA Cosmetics; My mother has bought so many of their products this week, she like me, is surprised at the price and quality of their products...that Chanel Lipstick of hers doesn't look so awesome now... :P
~ Blink 182; Their new album is amazing, so glad to have them back in the world...my punky playlist in iTunes was looking a little bare.
~ Imogen Rose Solid Perfume from Lush; Not good, I initially thought that the smell was amazing..but in reality I do not like this...I need to find a way to return it now... what a waste of £10.
~ Weather; Ok I love the summer (sometimes) but why is it here at the end of September...?
~ Travelling; I may be going on Holiday soon...I am unsure on what to take make up wise...I don't wanna take too much!
~ The Black Keys; I bought tickets to see them live in London today..soo excited as they are one of my favourite bands of all time!
~ Autumn TV; All my favourite US shows are (nearly) back on air! Boardwalk Empire, Glee, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, House, Chuck, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Two and a Half Men, The Vampire Diaries, Cougar Town, and many others. My week nights are now busy again..
And Finally....
STRICTLY COME DANCING.
Soooo glad to see it back on our screens, I have missed the fake tans, tantrums, fake lashes, journeys, jewelled shirts, skimpy dresses, harsh judges and Sir Bruce Forsyth. I cannot wait to have something to look forward to on the weekend.

What are you looking forward to this weekend? :)

Happy Friday Everyone!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment