Friday 23 September 2011

Today's Haul.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days...I didn't have much to say! 

I had a day off work today, so I went shopping with my mum and picked up a few things!

Firstly I went over to TK Maxx for a quick browse. I feel like you really need time for this place, which most of the time I do not have. I just hate looking through every rail for items of clothing or shoes and it's not organised either so I try to avoid doing that most of the time. I did find a couple of things though.

Firstly the TIGI Rockaholic Groupie Texturizing Spray Pomade.  I got this for £3.00 in the Clearance. I wanted a texturising spray because my hair is naturally curly but the curls have become really lifeless. So I thought why not give this a try, I use a lot of TIGI products, from their dry shampoos to their Curlesque range. I love the smell of this spray, it smells like Piña Coladas :P

I also got the Sally Hansen Gentle Plumping Lip Treatment in Playful for £2.99 I really don't know why I bought this, but when I applied it, I felt an instant plump! So this will be interesting to use in the future, it doesn't really have a colour, even if it looks like it does in the tube.


I found this awesome Taschen Movie Icons book on Marlene Dietrich, for £1.00! I lovee Taschen books and this one is of one of my idols so I had to have it! :)







From Boots I decided to take up the 3 for 2 offer they had going on Make Up.

I bought two 17 Nail Varnishes from their New Collection in Sulk and Revenge. At £2.99 each.
I saw these in the store and picked them up instantly, they are really distinctive colours and I love the metallic finish to them! I have also seen that a lot of people have blogged about them too... I lovee Sulk it is a lovely peacock green colour and Revenge is a Pinkier version of Chanel Paradoxal. I am impressed with these colours because I only applied 1 coat and I had an amazing colour pay off. So if you are visitng Boots this weekend I recommend you check these out! :)



I also picked up a Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick in Beautifully Buff for £3.24 as well as being 1/2 price it was also in the 3 for 2 offer. This is another one of those Nude Pink colours I love so much. It is a lovely colour and so good for my work days :D I think I have an addiction going on....




Tomorrow I am off to Peterborough to visit some friends, it will be awesome. I love weekend adventures around the country...the bus journey is 3 hours though... :/ but it will be worth it. On Sunday I have to attend my cousins graduation party...so I might post a make up look on here...any thoughts to that?

Hope that you are all well...and FINALLY its the weekend! :D

Ash xxx




P.S. I was sorting through my make up/organising it and I came to realise that I own 9 eyeshadow palettes from Urban Decay.. NINE! AND I have just ordered the new Book of Shadows... oh dear...I think I need help... :P 

4 comments:

  1. Great haul!! that lipstick is very pretty. :)

    I'd love to see an Urban Decay palette collection!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul , love all the stuff you got!
    Look at my blog I have award for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the haul. And nail paints shades are awesome.


    BTW, passed along an award to you!

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/09/kreativ-blogger-tell-me-about-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete