Sunday 4 September 2011

Glimmer and Shimmer

I love a bit of glimmer in my "night-time" make up. I always love have a shummer based eyeshadow on my eyes just to add a bit of sparkle. The Milani Cosmetics Runway Eyes shadows are perfect for this! My favourite colour is Silver Charm. It reminds me of the MAC pigments but in the pressed form. This colour is the perfect silver/white. The specks on shimmer are of the rainbow kind too soo amazing for highlighting, or adding to the inner corners. These shadows are so highly pigmented and great value for their price. I got mine from the Beauty Base store at the Westfield shopping centre London. However I am not sure if they still stock them...however I am sure that there are other products that can be deemed similar.





If you cannot find them around then you may find them around eBay.
Anyway I love this product it is a must have for everyone! Similar shadows can be the Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadows or MAC pigments. However these do cost a bit of money if you want the same effect.

Hope that you are all having a lovely Sunday evening. :)

1 comment: