Monday 19 September 2011

Karma Goodness.

Hello all, its a new week and a new post!

Today I am dedicating this entry to my new favourite soap.

I am absolutely in love with Karma Soap from Lush (RRP £3.95 for 100g). I got it for my birthday this year from my friend Matt, bless him he knows nothing about girls and for some reason he remembered me raving on about Lush products. So he got my the Good Karma Gift set which included a Happy Hippy Showergel and the Karma Soap.

This soap has the most unique smell, and its lame but I love the burnt orange colour! :P To me this smells like oranges and patchouli's. Its zingy without being too overpowering in the citrus zone. I love how the smell lingers on after using it, its fresh yet unique. I would recommend this so anyone who is just being introduced to things from Lush. For example, I gave my Auntie a collection of things from Lush including the Karma Bubble Bar and she went crazy for it, yesterday she literally spent over £50 on lush products including the Karma Shampoo Bar, Karma Soap AND the Karma solid perfume. The smell is THAT intoxicating.
I love how this soap feels on the skin, its light yet my skin felt smooth and hydrated. Most soaps end up drying out my skin but not this one. The Lush website lists the ingredients and these include:
Patchouli Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Lavandin Oil, Pine Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Gardenia Extract.
All and all lush goodness, and definitely something that I have never seen before....


What are you favourite Lush Soaps? Is there any that you would recommend to me?

Hope that you are all well on this dull Monday.

Ash x

3 comments:

  1. I love how it looks! I've never tried lush soaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they are good, and the scents are just amazing! Do try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely, and what an interesting shape! A Lush shop has actually just opened in my local shopping centre. I've only been in there once, will definitely look at the soaps next time! xx

    ReplyDelete