Wednesday 14 September 2011

Doesn't happen everyday...

It's not everyday that you go onto a website and find that there is a necklace named after you!

This is exactly what has happened in my case, my friend Becky has just started her handmade jewellery business 'Penelope's Trinkets' (well revamped it actually). And she sells one off pieces made out of semi precious stones, glass and wood etc... It's all individual and very beautiful. I suggest that you go and check out her website, she makes necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. Every piece is one of a kind and she sells them at reasonable prices.
Becky named a necklace after me and I just had to snap it up! It is called the Ashington and it is made out of black and red glass beads with a lampwork glass pendant on the end. I love it so much! I cannot wait to get it and try it on.

I love that every piece is individually crafted which makes it that extra special.

Do check out the website, http://www.penelopestrinkets.co.uk/
It is pretty amazing and Becky works so hard on her jewellery. Plus I feel so special to have a necklace named after me!

On another note, Happy Birthday Amy Winehouse, gone but never forgotten. I hope that wherever you are peace is with you.

Hope that you are all good this Wednesday morning :)

2 comments: