Monday 12 September 2011

Jewellery Wish List.

I love jewellery, I believe that you can never have too much and here are a few things that are on my wishlist.


1. Abataba Macaroon Ring. £13.00
This website has the cutest jewellery in sweet forms. I love the Macaroon ring, its adorable and a really lovely pink colour.



2. Supermandolini Oh My God! Shoes Earrings in White. €18.00
How AWESOME are these earrings? I love shoes and I love these. I prefer the White version to the Black ones...totally cute and totally worth buying in my eyes! :P 




3. Thomas Sabo Diamond Charm Pendant Key. £49.95
I love Thomas Sabo, I got a necklace and charm set for my 21st birthday and I want to add this one to my list. It is adorable and I love the fact that they can clip on anywhere. 

4. Swarovksi Hermine Bangle. £92.00
I love everything from Swarovski and I feel like I need this in my collection. I already have the Gold Bangle and I feel like I need a silver one to glam up any outfit. I love their quality and the designs. I feel like this should be on my birthday list for next year! :D


5. Zodiac Symbol Astrological Sign Necklace. £8.44 
I am a Leo and I really want this necklace! It is simple and cheap. Soo going on my list!




So here we have it, the five pieces of Jewellery that are currently on my wishlist.
Is there any Jewellery that is currently on YOUR must have list?

Happy Monday people. :)
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment